Classical Pilates instructors
Whether you have just graduated your comprehensive program or you’ve been teaching for decades, Real Pilates can be a teaching home for you. We invite all interested teachers to visit one of our studios and learn more about our style and our community. Interested classically trained teachers are invited to email your resume and a letter of interest. Special consideration will be given to instructors with training across all the apparatus experience with classical equipment.
- Opening and closing studio
- Sales of packages, memberships and Retail
- Cleaning and maintenance of facilities and Retail
- Participation in team events, and company growth
- Supervision and organization of multiple schedules
As a member of the Management Team you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Company benefits package
- Complimentary group classes
- Discounts on retail and Private training
Submit your resume and a cover letter
studio Experience TEam
A Real Pilates Studio Experience Team Member will work with Management and the Admin team to keep the studio organized and in great shape, helping to create a clean environment for clients and instructors. During your 2- 3 hour shift, you are the professional and welcoming face of Real Pilates. Studio Experience Team Members will have the opportunity to grow in their Pilates practice through discounted Pilates classes! Team members can earn their way into our teacher training program.